Switch onto Employment (SOE) supports young people aged 16-24 year to move into further training, education or employment whilst learning in a fun and creative way.
- A 26 week intensive programme.
- Essential skills in English and Maths.
- OCNNI qualifications in ICT, Employability and Personal Development up to and including Level 1.
- OCN Level 1 in Youth Work Practice.
- Weekly sessions at the gym.
- Participation in Arvon Creative Writing Residential.
- One to one personal support.
- Access to other support services.
- Access to employment.
Quote from service user:
“Most teachers teach from a book – SOE teachers teach from the heart.”