The Support Hub provides support to ex-offenders who have been in contact with the justice system. Support Hub is a collaborative service working along with Prison Arts Foundation and Community Sports Network.
Start360 interventions provided:
- Support for drug and alcohol issues.
- Life skills education.
- 1-2-1 interventions.
- Mental health support.
- Benefits advice.
- Housing support.
- Parenting skills.
Prison Arts Foundation interventions provided:
- Braille/volunteering opportunities.
- Creative writing.
- Visual Arts.
Community Sports Network interventions:
- Free gym and fitness training sessions.
- Engagement sessions linked to the community.
- Sports coaching and group activities.
- Personal development opportunities and qualifications.
- Volunteering opportunities.