Protect Life is a service designed to support vulnerable young people who present with issues around self-harm, suicidal ideation and emotional health and well-being.
- Complimentary therapeutic mentoring support.
- Situational emotional crisis support
- Harm reduction.
- Risk management.
- Empowering young people to take responsibility for their actions.
- Supporting young people through agreed action and support plan.
- De-escalation and risk containment.
Quotes from service users:
“I have a support which I can talk over my issues with.”
“Mentoring helped me to calm and talk about how I was feeling about the problems that I have with relationships.”