- A 15-week accredited OCN programme.
- Support for young fathers who are deemed to be either fathers, stepfathers or fathers to be.
- 1-1 mentoring/advocacy support for all participants, where appropriate, ensuring their needs are supported.
- Tailored sessions to ensure the programme meets the needs of the young fathers.
- Sessions planned around participant needs and support implemented either via group work or using 1-1 mentoring/advocacy support within sessions.
Quote from service user:
“This programme made me aware of my rights and helped me with support, becoming more confident as a father”