Daisy East Mental Health Service aims to provide a range of support and interventions for young people and their families with a specific focus on mental health issues.
- Provide information and advice on the effects of alcohol and drugs
- Provide young people and their families with appropriate packages of support that will reduce the impact of substance misuse on their lives
- Reduce risk taking behaviours
- Support and sustain positive changes in young peoples' lives
- Promote healthier relationships